Menu

I do not deserve my dh!

He told me what he was thinking of getting me for our anniversary. We try to get things along the theme of the year. This year was hollow silver? So he came up with something very sweet! He found bronze hand wrought double pointed needles or bronze with malachite heads knitting needles and wanted to get me some! I assured him that while the sentiment was lovely, I actually have a brand I like and would be thrilled to have some more of those! He is so sweet and clever like that. I truly do not deserve him.

How sweet...He's a keeper.

He told me what he was thinking of getting me for our anniversary. We try to get things along the theme of the year. This year was hollow silver? So he came up with something very sweet! He found bronze hand wrought double pointed needles or bronze with malachite heads knitting needles and wanted to get me some! I assured him that while the sentiment was lovely, I actually have a brand I like and would be thrilled to have some more of those! He is so sweet and clever like that. I truly do not deserve him.