Menu

What's with the ads?

OtherJohn

Help us find great posts!

So, did we lose our subscribed threads in the transition? Things look so different here with different names for things, it's hard to find the "My Subscribed Threads" section. Would that be the new "My Content"?

I think yes, but I lost all but 4 of my subscriptions in the move. I am having a devil of a time finding them again; so much for me liking the search function. *sigh*

I think yes, but I lost all but 4 of my subscriptions in the move. I am having a devil of a time finding them again; so much for me liking the search function. *sigh*

I have some, but they only show up as one to three per page and I cannot find my folders for some important subscribed threads. I also am not having all new content show up all in one place.

We are going to make a article and resources section soon.

You guys really need to enable like buttons on your posts. :D

As I get used to the new forum format, I keep finding neat little things that you've added, and it makes me almost giddy.

A friend and I wrote this blog post discussing public education. I am an after school educator in the Chicago Public Schools and my friend is an entrepreneur who works in start ups. We both were students of the Chicago public school system and we reflect on our current and past perceptions: http://stcorbett.com/schooling-public-education/

G
M
T

Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : Donate Close

Wow, how many different pinions.