Menu

Went shopping for something special

I don't care who rings up my lingerie or my tampons. I've even gone to, and enjoyed, several in-home $ex toy parties (there I said it!).

The older I get the less I care. By 80, I'll probably be running nekkid through the streets or something. God help anyone who witnesses that.

Or maybe the guy just wanted the employee discount. Moxie probably didn't ask him what kind of undies he was wearing, so for all she knew, he could have been wearing the same stuff she wanted to buy for herself. :tongue_smilie:

Well, there is that, too.

My daughter has discovered that the one place within easy driving distance from us that sells her preferred brand of stage make-up is a store that caters almost exclusively to drag queens. It's alwas an interesting experience when we go to the store. I can pretty much feel the clerks wondering what on earth we're doing there? (Or, maybe they're just thinking that my daughter's gender is one fantastic illusion.)

Whatever. People are just people, no matter what their color, gender, religion or orientation. I guarantee the panties or . . . whatever . . . any of us would buy at Victoria's Secret wouldn't be the first ones any clerk of either gender had seen.

Edit: I just realized I've shared in this thread two stories about my daughter, one of which involved a store some of you are apparently too embarrassed to shop in the mall and the other one that is frequently by drag queens. Just to make the picture crystal clear, remind me to tell you sometime about taking her to Frederick's of Hollywood for her very first corset. Yep, she does make life interesting.

Edited by Jenny in Florida