Menu

back on my diet

I had done very well on my diet. The initial rough phase had ended and I was seeing results. I had planned to stay the course up to dd's birthday so I could enjoy some cake at her party. That was before prednisone gave me the munchies for a week (and dd's party). So, today, I restart the diet. I'm back to wanting carbs and carbs. Sigh......

Munchies and birthday cake aside, I only gained about 2 lbs, so I'm not worried about it. Just amazed at how quick the carb cravings set back in.

I lost a lot of weight after dd was pregnant and gained it all back. I have since tried once before but didn't get anywhere. I am now on day 2 and am doing ok so far. If you aren't doing no carb, beans really help a bunch. They have carbs, but they are good carbs that are mostly fiber.

I need to do this and I need to start exercising and getting my planter fascitis to clear up. That makes walking hard and with dd and dog in tow that is the most reasonable exercise.

I lost a lot of weight after dd was pregnant and gained it all back. I have since tried once before but didn't get anywhere. I am now on day 2 and am doing ok so far. If you aren't doing no carb, beans really help a bunch. They have carbs, but they are good carbs that are mostly fiber.

I need to do this and I need to start exercising and getting my planter fascitis to clear up. That makes walking hard and with dd and dog in tow that is the most reasonable exercise.

Yes, I am eating beans of various varieties and it does help!!