Menu

colored masking tape that sticks

Anyone have a recommendation for colored masking tape that actually sticks? We have bought this set from Oriental Trading Co. twice now. The first time, it was sticky (not great, but useful for some things). The second time, it peeled off EVERYTHING immediately. Totally useless.

The review for this set look like it's the same deal (it might even be the same product?).

Apparently a brand called Shurtape makes colored masking tape, but the reviews were mixed. And another brand called Chenille Craft that I didn't see any reviews for. Anyone have any experiences? Anyone know of a brand that's any good?

Maybe I'll try the theater supplies store next week then. In the past, it's just been really useful for craft projects by the kids and it's fun to have lots of colors, otherwise I could just get basic beige or blue painter's tape. I don't mind if it's removable, but tape shouldn't peel off paper immediately. I mean, some of this tape wouldn't even stick to itself with the two sticky sides facing each other. What the heck?

I also don't mind paying $30 for lots of tape... but I mind a lot paying $30 for something that turns out to be useless.

http://www.amazon.com/Mavalus-Tape-36-Inch-core/dp/B000NDB6UC

This is great tape. They do have limited colors (scroll down.) (red, blue, yellow, green, white.

It sticks well. Stays on until you want to remove it.

It is called Mavalus tape. I does have some negative reviews. My experience is that is sticks and sticks really well if you use enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Mavalus-Tape-36-Inch-core/dp/B000NDB6UC

This is great tape. They do have limited colors (scroll down.) (red, blue, yellow, green, white.

It sticks well. Stays on until you want to remove it.

It is called Mavalus tape. I does have some negative reviews. My experience is that is sticks and sticks really well if you use enough.

Sounds good! And Prime eligible!