Menu

Recommend a digital scale?

With all this illness, I'd like to keep better tabs on my weight. As of Tuesday (at 12wk 1d), I was down 6% of my body weight and trending 1lb/day. I haven't been weighed since.

I have an Amazon giftcard, but am overwhelmed with the choices. I don't need anything fancy. I just want something that is easily readable while in the standing position and digital. I'd also like something fairly inexpensive and that won't break in a few months.

Anybody have one they love?

We've never owned a scale :o but dh wanted to purchase one to have around so we could keep track of the kids' growth. :) We got this one about a year and a half ago and have been really happy with it.

I wouldn't say I love it, it's just a scale afterall ;) but it has been very reliable, quite accurate & fits nicely under my bathroom vanity. It has also taken a lot of playing around from the kids and still works great.

Dh likes that you can save weights and track progress.

So did you ever get your scale? I have this one http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Thick-Glass-Backlit-Display/dp/B000Q3A67I/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1349584836&sr=8-10&keywords=taylor+digital+scale and it's nice. It even survived some drops and attempted damage by my toddler. I think any of the Taylor digitals will be fine. This one has thick glass, so it goes higher in weight, blah blah.