Menu

I just saw a 4yo boy hit his grandmother!!

I think the moral of the original story is: Don't make assumptions when you don't know the whole story.

I now try to imagine that idiotic drivers have explosive diarrhea and can't help themselves. I think I have Mrs. Mungo to thank for that!:)

It works, doesn't it? LOL!! :lol:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why anyone would be annoyed by anyone else's style. That's like saying, "Why do you insist on always wearing a scarf? They really irritate me.":confused:

I am not allowed to wear half of my favorite t-shirts to my mom's house because they have pictures of "full-grown bears" on them. "Why would anyone wear a full-grown bear on their t-shirt?"

"I kinda like them, actually. And some of them are souvenirs from bear country. But I'll try to remember not to wear them around you any more." :tongue_smilie:

SHALL I POST IN ALL CAPS FROM NOW ON?

It's my STYLE.

Only if I can do all my posts in morse code for now on

-.--/---/..-

.-/.-../.-..

.-../---/---/-.-

.-../../-.-/.

..../../.--./.--./---/...

../-.

-/..-/-/..-/...

(I put the slashes to help separate letters. That should help you all know what I am saying.)

Edited by swellmomma

Our local Burger King serves a bacon sundae, but I haven't had the guts to try it yet. :tongue_smilie:

I really wanted to stay out of this conversation but then I saw this post and knew I couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore.

Horton - do not order the bacon sundae or a bacon milkshake. It is gross.

Back to the pre-kilt and recipe discussions.

Also I'm going to communicate telepathetically from here on out. If Mrs Mungo doesn't respond to my telepathetic posts then I'm going to assume she's blocked me. That will make me sad.

I agree with you. I am routinely appalled by how some parents allow their kid to behave. And, as far as what your son said out loud...I see absolutely nothing wrong with it and think he has every right to say it. If the parents heard it, perhaps it will make them reconsider the kid's actions.

:iagree: I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone has bad days or could be going through a difficult time(serious illness/divorce), etc. However, there is no way that these cases could account for the volume of obnoxious behavior that I witness. Is not only parents or grandparents, but also teachers with groups in public. We just got back from vacation, and during a short movie at an attraction a teacher allowed students to get up and move around all through the film. It was very hard to pay attention with this disruption. Today at the grocery a mother in the produce section allowed her child(around 8ish) to squeeze plums for several minutes while verbally telling him to come along with her. She never told him or tried to stop him from squeezing all the plums! Needless to say we aren't having plums this week.:glare:

I really wanted to stay out of this conversation but then I saw this post and knew I couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore.

Horton - do not order the bacon sundae or a bacon milkshake. It is gross.

Back to the pre-kilt and recipe discussions.

Also I'm going to communicate telepathetically from here on out. If Mrs Mungo doesn't respond to my telepathetic posts then I'm going to assume she's blocked me. That will make me sad.

I thought we were already communicating psychically. If not, who was sending me that psychic message about swellmomma? :001_huh:

Only if I can do all my posts in morse code for now on

-.--/---/..-

.-/.-../.-..

.-../---/---/-.-

.-../../-.-/.

.../../.--./.--./---/...

../-.

-/..-/-/..-/...

(I put the slashes to help separate letters. That should help you all know what I am saying.)

I like your new style, but I think it would look prettier in bold... or maybe a lovely acid green color. :thumbup:

I can't believe I actually took the time to translate that, but it was worth it! (I decided to assume, of course, that you didn't include me as part of "all." :glare:) :D

But I think I'm getting one letter wrong, because I'm seeing one word (the one before "in") beginning with an S instead of an H. At least I hope it's supposed to be an H!

Morse code isn't exactly my strong point, so I used an online translator. I am so lazy.

This was FUN! :)

Edited by Catwoman

I like your new style, but I think it would look prettier in bold... or maybe a lovely acid green color. :thumbup:

I can't believe I actually took the time to translate that, but it was worth it! (I decided to assume, of course, that you didn't include me as part of "all." :glare:) :D

But I think I'm getting one letter wrong, because I'm seeing one word (the one before "in") beginning with an S instead of an H. At least I hope it's supposed to be an H!

Morse code isn't exactly my strong point, so I used an online translator. I am so lazy.

This was FUN! :)

Oops, you are right...off to correct that

Plenty of people have annoying posting habits. If it bothers you enough, then you can put them on ignore. It is a fantastic feature. Most of the people on mine are people I think are crazy and/or excessively rude.

Can you see me now? ;)

:lol: