Menu

Which sitcom makes you LOL even though you've seen the episodes many times??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackadder

Spaced

The Young Ones

Friends

The Office

Parks and Recreation

I haven't watched Father Ted in years, but just seeing it on someone's list here made me chuckle.

Also, Spy. Does anyone else watch Spy? I've now watched the whole first series like four times and the new one starts in a couple of weeks.

I love blackadder!!!!

Keeping Up Appearances

Big Bang Theory

The Middle

Frasier

Everybody Loves Raymond (the episode where Marie gave her Tarragon.."Who's the nutjob now, Ray, who's the nutjob NOW??"

All of those we have every episode and watch them repeatedly! :) When we have time...not much comedy is on today besides BBT

What about How I Met Your Mother? That's the only comedy we watch these days:)

We are Big Bang Theory Junkies, we own all 5 seasons on DVD/BluRay and have it set up on the DVR to record as well.

My oldest son can give that big goofy Sheldon grin like from Season 2 Episode 4, The Griffin Equivalency, when Leonard tells him "We’re here to see Koothrappali, not kill Batman."

It always makes us laugh and when my son does it his sister automatically asks him "Are you going to kill Batman"

Oh and on a side note to Imp, my kids wanted to name our rescue dog Bazinga, but she already had a name. They thought it was awesome when I told them you had a dog named Bazinga.

ETA: This show is probably a little funnier to us because my husband is a Physics Major, so we see a little of him in some of the characters.

LOL!

How did you miss me naming my puppy?

We are Big Bang Theory Junkies, we own all 5 seasons on DVD/BluRay and have it set up on the DVR to record as well.

My oldest son can give that big goofy Sheldon grin like from Season 2 Episode 4, The Griffin Equivalency, when Leonard tells him "We’re here to see Koothrappali, not kill Batman."

It always makes us laugh and when my son does it his sister automatically asks him "Are you going to kill Batman"

Oh and on a side note to Imp, my kids wanted to name our rescue dog Bazinga, but she already had a name. They thought it was awesome when I told them you had a dog named Bazinga.

ETA: This show is probably a little funnier to us because my husband is a Physics Major, so we see a little of him in some of the characters.

Everyone (except for Diva) thinks that Bazinga is an awesome name :D

In case you missed it before, this is my Bazinga (being held by Wolf):

bazingaanddaddy_zps833a6295.jpg

Friends. I love Friends.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlriEaHH9mBSA5R5HIHNZkUvpZjXVldtgWakubNeJsj9WBDoKfdQ

I quote that line all the time to dh. I love, love, love Friends. I Love Lucy is my other laugh-out-loud favorite.

Fraiser. When Nigel cuts himself-Three Valentines. Crack up every. single. time.

David Hyde pierce is a Chaplinesque genius in this one.

watching it now, crying, laughing so hard

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I love Frasier too, especially Niles.

Right there with you. :) I record not only the new episodes, but all the reruns off TBS, so I have them on hand just in case I'm in the mood to watch it, which is pretty often!! I probably just should get the DVDs... actually, I think I have one season on my Amazon account... :D

The Adhesive Duck Deficiency is my all time favorite so far and I laugh every time I see it. I'm not sure which is funnier - the guys at the campground or Penny and Sheldon and the ER symptom checklist.

[quote name='Impish;4370155

Everyone (except for Diva) thinks that Bazinga is an awesome name :D

In case you missed it before' date=' this is my Bazinga (being held by Wolf):

[img']http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/Impish_Mom/bazingaanddaddy_zps833a6295.jpg[/img]

LOVE IT! Our rescue sharpei, looks quite like your Bazinga, maybe we should have changed her name.

I haven't read all the replies.....

Big BAng theory. I don't know why but it's funny even when I've seen the same episode fifty times.

Frasier- because it is so well written and they don't write comedy like that anymore. I love the episode where Niles is trying to iron his pants and keeps fainting and then burns the couch down.

How I met your mother. The new ones this year suck. But I started watching the show after it was already on for years so we became addicted to it and watched it everyday until we caught up. It's hilarious.

Fraiser. When Nigel cuts himself-Three Valentines. Crack up every. single. time.

David Hyde pierce is a Chaplinesque genius in this one.

watching it now, crying, laughing so hard

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious (and I am glad it was a "good" clip because my 2 were sitting next to me watching)!!! My DD said "Oh that poor doggie" when it got sprayed.

I like Big Bang Theory, Keeping up appearances, Some mothers do 'ave em, Seinfield, Kingswood Country ( early 80's Aussie show), plus more I can't think of.

Frasier, Friends, and Reba are some of my favorites for US shows.

For Britcoms, I love (#1 fave show of ALL time!!!!) May to December. Paul Venables as Jamie kills me!! :lol: (I also quite enjoy Waiting for God, Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister, One Foot in the Grave, etc.)

Oh my gosh! I forgot 'Allo 'Allo!! (We have one line we endlessly quote from that around here but I won't post it as it could be offensive...)

Edited by cindergretta