Menu

Which sitcom makes you LOL even though you've seen the episodes many times??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang Theory is the only current one, but there are a few old ones that I always laugh at.

Cosby Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, The first couple of season of Roseanne and 3rd Rock. And I wish Mad About You ran in reruns, they always made me laugh. Oh, and Frazier

And I love good physical comedy, so Three's Company is fun, even if it's really old.

Big Bang Theory is the only current one, but there are a few old ones that I always laugh at.

Cosby Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, The first couple of season of Roseanne and 3rd Rock. And I wish Mad About You ran in reruns, they always made me laugh. Oh, and Frazier

And I love good physical comedy, so Three's Company is fun, even if it's really old.

:iagree:, I haven't seen a Three's Company episode in years, though.

Big Bang Theory

I maintain I am the number one fan of this show and I've seen every episode probably 100 times each. It never fails to thoroughly entertain me. I watch it every night. When it's not on I watch the DVDs.

:D

Right there with you. :) I record not only the new episodes, but all the reruns off TBS, so I have them on hand just in case I'm in the mood to watch it, which is pretty often!! I probably just should get the DVDs... actually, I think I have one season on my Amazon account... :D

If BBT were food I'd weigh 10,000 pounds. :lol: I can't get enough of it!

New episode tonight...woot! Thursdays are like party nights!!!

I know!! It's sad, but I will pass over new episodes of other shows on the DVR to watch BBT re-runs, LOL!! :tongue_smilie: Looking forward to tonight.

Sitcoms? Sheesh. I don't know. For the longest time we did not have the network channels so I haven't seen most of the ones listed.

Currently I like Good Luck, Charlie. I do find that I LOL occassionally.

Sometimes I'll catch some of the old sitcoms like The Nanny, Night Court and Cheers. I do find some of them hilarious.

Mostly for comedy now though I watch a lot of Britcoms.

Arrested Development

Scrubs

Parks and Recreation

Frasier

Better Off Ted

Right now I'm totally loving Parks and Recreation, but we're very excited over here for the new episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix!

And not a sitcom, but Colbert Report makes me laugh almost every episode.

Edited by MeaganS

A few specific episodes never fail to slay me. I should have them compiled for times of trouble.

The Quiz Show episode of Friends is just wonderful (Space Cowboy!). As is the Mad About You episode in which Paul records their day, though it did kind of change my perception of Hello Kitty....

My favorite, though, is the Wrap Party episode of a rather awful sitcom called Almost Perfect. I think about six people ever watched it, but that episode just destroys me. Really don't know why. Objectively, it is not all that funny.

Remember when Wings was on about eighteen channels at any given hour?

Big Bang Theory

I maintain I am the number one fan of this show and I've seen every episode probably 100 times each. It never fails to thoroughly entertain me. I watch it every night. When it's not on I watch the DVDs.

:D

If BBT were food I'd weigh 10,000 pounds. :lol: I can't get enough of it!

New episode tonight...woot! Thursdays are like party nights!!!

:iagree::iagree:

We can't get rid of satellite just so we always have 5 different channels to watch Big Bang Theory repeats on. LOVE that show. I even bought the Entertainment Weekly magazine with them on the cover.

Friends (own them all on DVD and watch the whole series probably at least twice a year - great house cleaning back ground noise). And Yes, Dear (I sure wish they'd come out on DVD).

I could have written this myself! I also love Everybody Loves Raymond.

Keeping Up Appearances

Big Bang Theory

The Middle

Frasier

Everybody Loves Raymond (the episode where Marie gave her Tarragon.."Who's the nutjob now, Ray, who's the nutjob NOW??"

All of those we have every episode and watch them repeatedly! :) When we have time...not much comedy is on today besides BBT

Blackadder

Spaced

The Young Ones

Friends

The Office

Parks and Recreation

I haven't watched Father Ted in years, but just seeing it on someone's list here made me chuckle.

Also, Spy. Does anyone else watch Spy? I've now watched the whole first series like four times and the new one starts in a couple of weeks.

Blackadder

Spaced

The Young Ones

Friends

The Office

Parks and Recreation

I haven't watched Father Ted in years, but just seeing it on someone's list here made me chuckle.

Also, Spy. Does anyone else watch Spy? I've now watched the whole first series like four times and the new one starts in a couple of weeks.

Spaced!

Have you seen Bottom?