Menu

Fun Basic Logical Fallacies Poster

Marines might have better punctuation skills, though! PLEASE get that apostrophe out for me! I won't be able to sleep if you don't! :D

Done. (See earlier post with quote.)

At first, I thought you were telling me to improve my punctuation skills & I couldn't figure out where I had added an apostrophe. I think you're in cahoots w/ my teen to make me think I'm slowly going insane.... ;)

Done. (See earlier post with quote.)

At first, I thought you were telling me to improve my punctuation skills & I couldn't figure out where I had added an apostrophe. I think you're in cahoots w/ my teen to make me think I'm slowly going insane.... ;)

Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry! It DOES read like YOU had the error!! I should've been more clear. I was in such a hurry lest too many people saw it and thought less of me. ;)

Thanks for fixing it!

I say a version of the insane thing all the time! "They're making me think I'm losing my mind!" :lol:

I don't need that poster. I am very familiar w/each fallacy. I have 3 teenagers.

:D

:cheers2:

Note my kids' ages in my siggy. We also have a 22 year old and a 19 year old living here with us. And the 19 year old's boyfriend is here almost every day (he's almost 20). We have re-named our home The Hormone House :D

ETA Thank you, OP. I'm printing this out now to use with my ds (my very typical 13 yo who is going through Fallacy Detective this semester).

Edited by DB in NJ

Note my kids' ages in my siggy. We also have a 22 year old and a 19 year old living here with us. And the 19 year old's boyfriend is here almost every day (he's almost 20). We have re-named our home The Hormone House :D

ETA Thank you, OP. I'm printing this out now to use with my ds (my very typical 13 yo who is going through Fallacy Detective this semester).

Glad to help. I have a teen and two middle schoolers, unfortunately, teaching them logical fallacies mean that they use them against me!

Mercy! You win.

:lol:

(My apologies to the OP for totally hijacking this thread!!!)

-- signed, Stacia the Insane

smiley_insane.jpg

Yes, my apologies, too, dhudson! (And Stacia, please keep your uvula to yourself! :D)

Glad to help. I have a teen and two middle schoolers, unfortunately, teaching them logical fallacies mean that they use them against me!

You really should've known better! Stop teaching them stuff like that! :D

I had taught my oldest and didn't realize the consequences until my dd got ahold of them. :lol:

When she told me I was using circular reasoning then I had to go back to the age old, "I am your Mom and that is reason enough".:001_huh:

Edited by dhudson