Menu

Has anyone ever purchased from Lucky Vitamin

I usually order from Vitacost, but I did place a fairly large order last year for homeopathy tablets and other goodies. They were fast to deliver. My only complaint was that they put their logo stickers on every single item that I had ordered, sometimes covering the instructions on the labels. :glare: Not sure if they still do that or not.

Lucky Vitamin

I need something and this seems the only place that carries it. But I've never heard of them before.

I've never ordered from them before, but they've been around for a long time and are legit. I just started ordering from Vitacost and have stuck with them. Did you check Vitacost? They usually have everything Lucky has (the few times I price-compared my own stuff, anyway).

I've never ordered from them before, but they've been around for a long time and are legit. I just started ordering from Vitacost and have stuck with them. Did you check Vitacost? They usually have everything Lucky has (the few times I price-compared my own stuff, anyway).

Thanks.

I order few months from Lucky Vitamin, and have ordered from them for ten years. Not a single problem. I order my vitamins, shampoo, and toothpaste from them.

I saw your D3 thread. I get Natrol 2000IU Fast Dissolve wild cherry mini tabs from Lucky Vitamin. Everyone in the family likes them.