Menu

LDS Mamas'

Is there an LDS Mama that would be willing to talk about your faith via private message or email? Gathering information and I've been looking at all of the threads about the LDS faith. I still have some questions. Not sure why, but I'd rather talk to a fellow board member than a stranger at one of our wards around me or on mormon.org. (yes, I know the Mama would be a stranger too)

I'd be happy to answer questions as well. :)

And it's always okay to start another LDS questions thread, if you want, too.

Also, you might be interested to know that this weekend is our semi-annual general conference, which will be broadcast via internet. The speakers are drawn from the first presidency, apostles, worldwide auxiliary presidencies, and other upper-level leadership. There are two general sessions on Saturday and two on Sunday, at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm mountain time. This website will have the broadcasts live, and also has archives of past conferences. http://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=eng

I'd be happy to answer questions as well. :)

And it's always okay to start another LDS questions thread, if you want, too.

Also, you might be interested to know that this weekend is our semi-annual general conference, which will be broadcast via internet. The speakers are drawn from the first presidency, apostles, worldwide auxiliary presidencies, and other upper-level leadership. There are two general sessions on Saturday and two on Sunday, at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm mountain time. This website will have the broadcasts live, and also has archives of past conferences. http://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=eng

It'll also be on TV if you get the BYU channel. We have BYU through DirecTV.