Menu

Doesn't Amazon....

BatmansWife

....take PayPal??? :confused:

I really want to order some stuff....I have $ in PayPal....I hate to put the order on a c.c. :glare:

Nope. From what I understand, ebay is affiliated with pay pal and they are competitors with amazon? I could be totally off, but I *think* that is what I remember being told by hubby.

We've gotten around it all by simply ordering a pay pal debit card - which, since it's a mastercard or visa (not sure which - I'm not with the card right now), it's accepted by Amazon :D.

Nope. From what I understand, ebay is affiliated with pay pal and they are competitors with amazon? I could be totally off, but I *think* that is what I remember being told by hubby.

We've gotten around it all by simply ordering a pay pal debit card - which, since it's a mastercard or visa (not sure which - I'm not with the card right now), it's accepted by Amazon :D.

Thank you so much for mentioning this!! I have a PayPal debit MasterCard. I never even thought about that (I only ever use it when mailing a package). I'm going to see if I can add that to my Amazon account. Thanks again!!