Menu

Walking Dead question..season 2 spoiler

Okay, how was I supposed to know that? Did they talk about it and I missed it or am I just supposed to know?

Rick tells the group after they escape the farm. The nutjob from the CDC told him in Season 1 (but I can't recall if they showed that conversation or not).

So excited that Season 3 is going to the prison!!!! The Governor is a baaaaaaaad dude!

Rick tells the group after they escape the farm. The nutjob from the CDC told him in Season 1 (but I can't recall if they showed that conversation or not).

So excited that Season 3 is going to the prison!!!! The Governor is a baaaaaaaad dude!

No, in season one they only show him whispering in his ear.

Let me get this straight. Everyone is infected and when they die they turn. What if they die of a head injury? Then they would stay dead?

It just occurred to me what a sick thread this is.

Injury, no. Bullet to the brain? Yes.

I've read the graphic novels about 10 times over the summer. I am counting down the days until Season 3. :lol: I HATE having to wait so long!

Do you remember the hanging zombie? It was a guy who hung himself so he was *dead*...now that might not have been obvious because there was a possibility he didn't die and then zombies gnawed on his feet, etc. LOL BUT he was a hanging ZOMBIE when they found him.

Other less subtle hints: The 2 guards/cops that Rick and Shane come across in the schoolyard (or wherever that was) when they were going to leave that guy (Randall, I think?) and they noticed no bites. And then, Shane snaps Randall's neck and HE changes...

Edited by 6packofun
oops

Who is the Governor?? Who is the scary dude that saved Andrea?? I just watched Season 2 episode 13 and I didn't meet a governor????

When Shane comes back from the school they show (multiple times) a deep scratch wound in his head. We'd been speculating that he got bit/scratched by a zombie and just took a long time to turn. Possibly. There have been plenty of non-zombie corpses covered in flies so I don't think everyone turns....

When Shane comes back from the school they show (multiple times) a deep scratch wound in his head. We'd been speculating that he got bit/scratched by a zombie and just took a long time to turn. Possibly. There have been plenty of non-zombie corpses covered in flies so I don't think everyone turns....

:iagree:

Cause I am not afraid of spoilers I read this thread, and who can not hate Shane after he comes back from the school. :glare:

Did he get scratched when he fell out the window? That was the only time I can think of that a zombie was close enough to him to contact him, but in that episode there were another couple close calls. (The school entrance, the fence (like twice), and was there another?)

There are a lot of non-zombie corpses. The "graveyard" all along the highway.

The zombie in the tree had a note that said he got bit, so he hung himself voluntarily. he didn't hang himself and turn into a zombie randomly.

DH and I just had a conversation about what bad survivalists this group of crazies are. ;)

Cause I am not afraid of spoilers I read this thread, and who can not hate Shane after he comes back from the school. :glare:

Did he get scratched when he fell out the window? That was the only time I can think of that a zombie was close enough to him to contact him, but in that episode there were another couple close calls. (The school entrance, the fence (like twice), and was there another?)

The zombie in the tree had a note that said he got bit, so he hung himself voluntarily. he didn't hang himself and turn into a zombie randomly.

DH and I just had a conversation about what bad survivalists this group of crazies are. ;)

and I Quote Darrel,

Got bit, life turned to s^it, so I might as well quit.

:lol:

Who is the Governor?? Who is the scary dude that saved Andrea?? I just watched Season 2 episode 13 and I didn't meet a governor????

The governor is coming this season. He is going to make Merle look like a kitten. He is pure evil.

The lady who saved Andrea at the end of Season 2 is Michonne. ;) She is awesome (and my absolute favorite female in the graphic novels). You guys are going to love her. She is tough as nails.

:lol: I'm loving this show!! I thought he might have gotten scratched on the bus. There are lots of non zombie corpses, so I don't think everyone turns either. Then again, it appears biting isn't the only method of transmission. Everyone can be carriers without everyone becoming zombies. Lots of parasites work that way. Similiar to having a virus but not actually getting sick. Not that this show is at all scientific.:tongue_smilie:

And yeah, when they were abandoning the house I was really annoyed. They already had one major threat in knowing there was a large encampment nearby. They should have had each vehicle ready to go with spare gas and emergency water/food packs just in case. And a predetermined regrouping location A and B. That was just crazy stupid. They are all walking around with guns, but not survival backpacks?

And if fire works, I'd have lit the field and woods up! If the farm is lost anyways, that would have at least killed off a lot and created a short barrier while they got away.

Didn't any of them plan for the zombie apocolipse?:D

:lol: I'm loving this show!! I thought he might have gotten scratched on the bus. There are lots of non zombie corpses, so I don't think everyone turns either.

D

Everyone is infected, like they revealed in the end of last season. DH has read all the comics and says any corpses you have seen on the show gave been "brained" in some way.

Can't wait for tonight!

Everyone is infected, like they revealed in the end of last season. DH has read all the comics and says any corpses you have seen on the show gave been "brained" in some way.

Can't wait for tonight!

What?! So is it like dormant or something or what? OMGosh. So is Lori like breeding a new species now or what?

Don't tell me. Dern it. Why is season 3 so expensive? Gotta wait for Netflix streaming.

What?! So is it like dormant or something or what? OMGosh. So is Lori like breeding a new species now or what?

Don't tell me. Dern it. Why is season 3 so expensive? Gotta wait for Netflix streaming.

I actually don't know since I didn't read the comics but that's a good question. Does it pass to the fetus?