Menu

The Man Cold Has Come to Our House

hilarious.. this is SO true! :lol: DH called his mom just the other day talking about he thinks he MAY have been running a fever at 4am the other morning when he woke up :glare: Naturally, he seemed quite fine other than a few little sniffles... Men are babies when it comes to colds.

Hope the woman cold doesn't develop!

My dh has a magical affliction of phantom hip pain after watching me suffer through a thrown out pelvis. Oh, and he's now allergic to peanuts because even though he's been eating almost a jar of pb a day for a year, today his throat was itchy (all the rest of us have seasonal allergies). This does not bode well for winter. :glare:

Ragweed has been kicking my butt for the past three weeks, marathon sneezing sessions, sinus headaches, inability to breathe through the nose, you name it. I've been popping Claritin, doing nasal sprays, taking Benadryl, etc. this morning dh informs me he has a little sinus pressure and a tickle in his throat. :glare: If he asks me to make him a dr appt, I may be a widow very soon.

My dh has a magical affliction of phantom hip pain after watching me suffer through a thrown out pelvis. Oh, and he's now allergic to peanuts because even though he's been eating almost a jar of pb a day for a year, today his throat was itchy (all the rest of us have seasonal allergies). This does not bode well for winter. :glare:

I remember years ago, I knew a woman who swore up and down that her dh would develop any and all symptoms and illnesses that she had, often within hours. I thought she was exaggerating, but we were sitting in the kitchen having coffee and she mentioned that she had nasty cramps (that time of the month!) and her dh heard her say it. Well, I guess he missed the TTOM part of the conversation, because about half an hour later, he came in and asked her what medicine he could take for his stomach trouble. Apparently, he was having cramps. :rolleyes:

I remember years ago, I knew a woman who swore up and down that her dh would develop any and all symptoms and illnesses that she had, often within hours. I thought she was exaggerating, but we were sitting in the kitchen having coffee and she mentioned that she had nasty cramps (that time of the month!) and her dh heard her say it. Well, I guess he missed the TTOM part of the conversation, because about half an hour later, he came in and asked her what medicine he could take for his stomach trouble. Apparently, he was having cramps. :rolleyes:

:lol:

:lol: