Menu

iTunes question

I know, I know -- welcome to the 21st century. Somehow I have remained really ignorant about iTunes... I just have my dh buy music and it magically ends up on my computer. So I need to know... how do I buy him an album on iTunes for his b-day without him knowing? Will it go right to his phone/laptop if I buy it? If I buy it on my laptop, how do I "give" it to him? Sigh... maybe I'll just go to Best Buy after all. I feel really dumb.

You can buy the album on his birthday using your computer (it is probably having the same itunes account as his iphone). Once you pay for the album, your spouse would get an alert on his iphone about the new purchase and he can choose to download it immediately to his iphone.

There is no need to purchase before his birthday.

You can buy the album on his birthday using your computer (it is probably having the same itunes account as his iphone). Once you pay for the album, your spouse would get an alert on his iphone about the new purchase and he can choose to download it immediately to his iphone.

There is no need to purchase before his birthday.

:iagree: This works well. I have done it for my kids.