Menu

TeA...regards to sleep number beds

My sleep number bed definitely doesn't have a hard ridge in the middle. It's about 10 years old now though. And, no.... it definitely doesn't cause a problem with teA arrangements. If anything, it's been a positive force since DH's back doesn't hurt and I sleep better now..:D

I hate my sleep number bed. Ever time dh gets out of bed, I roll downhill onto his side.

Hmm. We've experienced the opposite. This is the first bed we've had where I don't notice dh getting out of bed in the morning. I do notice any tossing or turning that tugs on the covers though. We have a king size, if that makes a difference.

My sleep number bed definitely doesn't have a hard ridge in the middle. It's about 10 years old now though. And, no.... it definitely doesn't cause a problem with teA arrangements. If anything, it's been a positive force since DH's back doesn't hurt and I sleep better now..:D

Mine has no hard ridge either. We did buy the extra matress top with stuffing and memory foam but even that couldn't cushion a hard bump.

I hate my sleep number bed. Ever time dh gets out of bed, I roll downhill onto his side.

This has had an effect on teA, but nothing too difficult or disruptive.

:confused:

Ok, I see. I thought maybe you were "very active" and worried about popping the bed or something. :lol: We have a sleep number. Because it can be set anywhere from very soft to something resembling the floor, there really isn't an issue.

From your second post, it sounds like you are actually more worried about memory foam as a topper. If so, that could be answered by anyone with a memory foam topper on their mattress. It wouldn't matter if it was a sleep number. We don't have memory foam because I can't stand it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmm. We've experienced the opposite. This is the first bed we've had where I don't notice dh getting out of bed in the morning. I do notice any tossing or turning that tugs on the covers though. We have a king size, if that makes a difference.

:iagree: i don't understand how one person getting out of bed would affect another when each adjusts their own side, which dh and I love.