Menu

Favorite Resource/Product from Peace Hill Press

The high school lecture "The Well-Prepared Student." Great insights, lots of helpful tips, and I could actually breath a sigh of relief after listening because I feel like we've been on the right track.

Thank you for the input Audrey!

Warm Regards,

Kathy

:001_smile:

Hello WTM Families,

What is your favorite resource/product from Peace Hill Press?

Presently mine is the "Well Caffienated Coffee Mug with Spoon."

Warm Regards,

Kathy

Just last night my husband asked me what he should get for my birthday. I think this will be it!

FLL - all of my kids have used/ are using it and are just good at grammar. The older two just skip through their grammar now because they already know so much from their elementary years. Gives me confidence to keep going with the younger two even when I want to pill my hair out.

Hello WTM Families,

What is your favorite resource/product from Peace Hill Press?

Presently mine is the "Well Caffienated Coffee Mug with Spoon."

Warm Regards,

Kathy

My Well-C-mug has been a favourite for years - although mine didn't come with a spoon.

How on earth could I pick one? I think I have at least one of almost everything. :lol:

If I had to pick one, it would be The Well-Trained Mind. It started this whole journey. It convinced me that I could homeschool and laid out the framework for everything we do. I refer back to one of my three copies at least once a year. :D

I hadn't seen the "The Well-Prepared Student" before PPs mentioned it. I'll have to get that next!