Menu

Can I use Sonlight for history only?

heidip2p

I use it for history, lit, read-alouds (which are history based in the core my oldest is doing). You could pick up a used IG.

What cores are you interested in?

I am not totally sure. I would be combining our 6th and 8th grade girls and 2nd and 4th grade boys. Right now we are using TQ and I just do much better with somethng planned out for me.

I am not totally sure. I would be combining our 6th and 8th grade girls and 2nd and 4th grade boys. Right now we are using TQ and I just do much better with somethng planned out for me.

If you want world history, I think you can do core B and core G for those ages, and they'd be in the same time period. :)

Yep, you can, we do. When I first started purchasing Cores, I used every piece of the program. Now that I am second time through (with a completely different kind of learner), I have dropped all but history for her.

And, now that I've grown more confident in my ability to put things together, even for my older student, I still on use SL for history, and readers.