Menu

Lamplighter books 7 for $7 sale Today only!

singbanshee

Wow! Dramatic audios for $1 each is terrific. I had wanted to get some for Christmas here but they were so expensive. Now we'll have many--thank you for sharing this!

For future reference, how did you find out about this? I don't even see it when I go to their main site.

Edited by sbgrace

I know my DH has checked out audiobooks through our library and we download those onto his nook...so I'm sure kindle can do that too! Now I'm thinking I'll just get the audios.

I got set 1 with 3 audios and 4 books. Please be aware that the DL time is extremely slow, I haven't been able to DL anything yet, but i'm going to try again later tonight.

After I checked out at the bottom of the receipt there were some video tutorials which include loading eBooks onto nook and Kindle!

I didn't see that! I've been able to download all of my books, but we're still trying to figure out how to send them to the kindle. Going to look it up at Amazon and see if they can help.

I didn't see that! I've been able to download all of my books, but we're still trying to figure out how to send them to the kindle. Going to look it up at Amazon and see if they can help.

I have a little app on my PC that allows me to right click the .mobi file and there is a "send to Kindle" option when the menu comes up. Super easy!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle

Edited by jannylynn

I am just bumping mostly as they are still on sale for the last bit tonight.

We have some of their books and all have been fantastic. My closest friend loves their audio dramas and encouraged me to get some for Christmas for my kids. So, while I don't have my own experience with their audios, I can say the books we've received are wonderful (Christian content) and I'm really excited about the audios. I got both sets.

I purchased several sets this morning, but I am not impressed with their download service at all. I was able to download 2 ebooks and now nothing.

Joy

They have a note at the top of the download area:

"ATTENTION! We are currently experiencing slow download times and server response errors due to an unexpected load on the download server. If you are unable to successfully download your files, please try again at a later time. Thank you for your patience."

Sales like these can really suck up the bandwidth. Just wait a couple days and it will probably be better. Fortunately they give us a full month to download and 20 attempts for each file.