Menu

Buying Math Mammoth Blue through Kagi or Currclick?

Nart

I want to buy Math Mammoth Blue 2A so my son can have more practice adding to 20 by making a ten. He is in SM 1A but there aren't enough practice problems that cover addition to 20. He can do them easily with manipulatives but somtimes forgets a step when doing them in his head. I was going to make up some problems but just found out that MM has 55 pages of problems involving adding and subtracting to 20 for only $4.50. Is there a difference between buying through Kagi vs. Currclick? Is one better than the other?

I want to buy Math Mammoth Blue 2A so my son can have more practice adding to 20 by making a ten. He is in SM 1A but there aren't enough practice problems that cover addition to 20. He can do them easily with manipulatives but somtimes forgets a step when doing them in his head. I was going to make up some problems but just found out that MM has 55 pages of problems involving adding and subtracting to 20 for only $4.50. Is there a difference between buying through Kagi vs. Currclick? Is one better than the other?

Never bought from kagi, but i've bought several items from currclick. It is 100% safe and you can download your items forever.