Menu

If you use R&S spelling

JessReplanted

I use it some. I don't need it often, but it was so cheap ($5?) that I went ahead and got it.

Occasionally, I have had to look up an answer because I couldn't tell what a picture was. That's maybe happened twice. We're in the grade 3 book.

I use it for spelling tests, so I don't have to think about which words I've read already (if reading them out of order), plus I don't have to make up sentences.

If it had been more expensive, I'd probably have skipped it. But the whole TM/student book set was around $10.

We are doing 6 this year and I am glad I have it for some of the activity answers. Mom's brain just doesn't have the ability some days to think through and just wants an answer :tongue_smilie::lol: Glad I got it. It also has sentences to read for the test and I appreciate not having to make up my own.

:iagree:

I'll ninth? tenth? the suggestion to get the TE. I own every level, and have been glad to have the TE at all of them. Even the 2 book has teaching ideas and quizzes for you, and it cuts my correcting time in half. It drastically reduces the correcting time at the 8 level. I have four levels to correct; cutting that time in half is a good thing. ;-)