Menu

FLL continuation?

hsingscrapper

They have tried to write Advanced Language Lessons. But the formatting wasn't working and she felt that at this point her time was much better spent focusing on the writing series.

But I think you can still request the first lessons (I think 15 weeks worth) and they will send you them electronically.

Search tags for advanced language lessons and you'll be able to find more infor

This post is such perfect timing! I was just about to ask this same thing. We finished FLL 4 last year. We loved it and was so disappointed to not be able to continue in the series. We have been trudging through R&S 5 and it is just not a hit here. Looks like maybe it is time to try Hake!

Thanks so much!

Beth:)

Or wait. If you just want grammar than just the grammar text (not writing). You might like the answer key too.

Wendy,

When I look the books on Rainbow, it seems as though the writing and grammar are integrated and there is no separate grammar book. I am seeing a student textbook, student workbook, and teacher packet, but not a purely grammar book. Can you please help? :confused: I don't mind buying the integrated grammar and writing and discarding the writing portion if need be, but I just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing.

Also, could you comment if you went from FLL 4 to Hake 5 and if that was a pretty seamless transition?

Thanks again!

Beth:)