Menu

Bath tub cleaners...

I have a whirlpool garden tub that is used daily by me and my kids. I clean it daily, but still have trouble with soap scum buildup. What's a good at home remedy to clean it? I don't feel like having to go to the store to buy anything so I want to use something that I may have in the cabinet! thanks

I have a whirlpool garden tub that is used daily by me and my kids. I clean it daily, but still have trouble with soap scum buildup. What's a good at home remedy to clean it? I don't feel like having to go to the store to buy anything so I want to use something that I may have in the cabinet! thanks

soft scrub? Mr. Clean sponge thing?

soft scrub works wonders

After months of not cleaning bathtub (no comments, please, on just how gross that is!), I now use softscrub almost daily.