Menu

Bother (female tmi stuff)

Are you up to date on your exams? I don't know how old you are, but I was like that for a couple years. I just kept track of everything and told the doctor about it during an exam.

I'm 48. I am up to date on my exams. I was having some wackiness before the last exam (but not quite as frequent as this) and the doctor said that it appeared to just be peri-menopausal stuff.

I had some ovarian pain at the start of my second light period but it wasn't too bad and went away after a few days.

I guess I need to go to the gynecologist. Had one period three weeks ago. Had one week off. Had another very light period. Figured it was a peri-menopause thing. Annoying but no biggie. Bleeding stopped for over a day. Now there is light bleeding again. If someone can give any reason not to go in, I'll take it.

This is rather common while you are winding it down. I once had three periods in five weeks. Then they started spreading out. I'd give it a few months unless your gut reaction is that something is really wrong.

I'm 48. I am up to date on my exams. I was having some wackiness before the last exam (but not quite as frequent as this) and the doctor said that it appeared to just be peri-menopausal stuff.

I had some ovarian pain at the start of my second light period but it wasn't too bad and went away after a few days.

Given that, I'd say it's most likely peri-menopausal. I am a wee bit younger than you and I'm having similar experiences. My doc chalked it up to that, too.

Oh. The joy. :001_rolleyes:

This is rather common while you are winding it down. I once had three periods in five weeks. Then they started spreading out. I'd give it a few months unless your gut reaction is that something is really wrong.

Given that, I'd say it's most likely peri-menopausal. I am a wee bit younger than you and I'm having similar experiences. My doc chalked it up to that, too.

Oh. The joy. :001_rolleyes:

Thank you. I agree on the joy:001_rolleyes:. No, no gut feeling that something is really wrong. I just tend to not go to the doctor so it helps to run it by other women.