Menu

morning weigh in results

you just have to keep working out and eating good. It is difficult. I've been stuck at 151 and Ive been exercising now and eating good. I got down to 142 in the last couple weeks and it fluctuates if I eat high sodium or ice cream birthday cake (like last night)lol. I think the average weight loss is like 1lb. a week but I work out in the am and walk during the pm. It seems to add that little boost I need.

Just keep going and do your best to work out, eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

you just have to keep working out and eating good. It is difficult. I've been stuck at 151 and Ive been exercising now and eating good. I got down to 142 in the last couple weeks and it fluctuates if I eat high sodium or ice cream birthday cake (like last night)lol. I think the average weight loss is like 1lb. a week but I work out in the am and walk during the pm. It seems to add that little boost I need.

Just keep going and do your best to work out, eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

I usually work out in the morning and walk in the afternoon or vice versa. But, my energy just bottomed out in the last couple weeks. Adding back the fruit is helping however