Menu

FLL, WWE, and Sonlight

Momof2littles

I use Sonlight, but I don't use their LA. I sub in my own grammar and writing. If you are wanting to do the same, it's very easy to do. The LA is not intertwined with the rest of the curriculum. You're just forced to buy it now with the IG if you buy new. :tongue_smilie:

Oh! So you have to get LA even with lower cores? What if I buy the IG individually? I'm buying all the core A books used...piecing the core together so it's less expensive.

Oh! So you have to get LA even with lower cores? What if I buy the IG individually? I'm buying all the core A books used...piecing the core together so it's less expensive.

Oh, you can still get core A without LA. You're correct. Cores D on up include it whether you like it or not.

I do Sonlight for History/Bible but I changed the read-alouds to go with WWE (the main book philosophy, with questions & dictations & narrations based on the SL books, rather than the WWE workbooks this year).

We use their LA, but you could just as easily not buy the LA add-on and go with FLL.

I'm using Core B right now & spreading it across grades 1-3, which is working fairly well!