Menu

TV shows fall season kickoff

Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday!

Um, no. Why do you ask?

We just watched The Office and Parks and Rec on Hulu plus. I had a few new shows that I was pretending I was going to watch, but truth is if it's not on Hulu Plus we never think to watch them. I guess I could get one of those special machines that watches TV for you....a DVR, I think the kids call them? But, yeah, we don't have that.

I can't wait for Once Upon a Time to start up again. I've gone far too long without a Robert Carlyle fix.

I just got into this when it showed up on Netflix streaming. I can not believe I missed this when it aired originally. I'm obsessed! I just finished watching the Mad Hatter episode.

So, I'm trying to catch up in time for the premiere. Not sure about anything else. I like a few things, but nothing is appointment viewing.

Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday! Big Bang Theory Thursday!

Um, no. Why do you ask?

Did you read what they are saying about this season? I just can't wait. Howard's mother is going to be a hoot this season more than ever.

I just got into this when it showed up on Netflix streaming. I can not believe I missed this when it aired originally. I'm obsessed! I just finished watching the Mad Hatter episode.

So, I'm trying to catch up in time for the premiere. Not sure about anything else. I like a few things, but nothing is appointment viewing.

Isn't it great? :D Just wait until you get to the season one finale. Spectacular.

Did you read what they are saying about this season? I just can't wait. Howard's mother is going to be a hoot this season more than ever.

I have the days my shows air on the calendar. Bones has already started. :)

Can you please post a link. I tried to find a trailer for the season, and couldn't.an article would work just as well for me.

Thanks.

Um, no. Why do you ask?

So, Imp... what do you like to watch on TV these days?? :lol:

I'm right there with you.... we watched the last two episodes of last season tonight and I can't wait for Thursday!! :)

Um, no. Why do you ask?

:iagree:

Um, no. Why do you ask?

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

There are others too but this is the one the entire family is waiting to see.

Sometimes I feel like the only person on earth who doesn't find Big Bang amusing. I have now tried it multiple seasons for an episode or so and every time, it just makes me groan.

NBC stuff already started. I was disappointed that they tinkered with Up All Night, which was one of my favorites from last season. :(

Mostly now I'm just eagerly awaiting Revenge!

Sometimes I feel like the only person on earth who doesn't find Big Bang amusing. I have now tried it multiple seasons for an episode or so and every time, it just makes me groan.

NBC stuff already started. I was disappointed that they tinkered with Up All Night, which was one of my favorites from last season. :(

Mostly now I'm just eagerly awaiting Revenge!

No your not. I tried and it was not amusing at all to me. As far as Revenge goes, I cannnot wait!!! :D

Ooooh, I didn't know The Office and Parks and Rec started up this week! We always watch them online over the weekend, since we don't get NBC or anything else, and I thought they didn't start for another week. Thanks for starting this thread!

Now, if it could just be November, please, and then Rizzoli & Isles would be back!

I just can't wait!

So, Imp... what do you like to watch on TV these days?? :lol:

I'm right there with you.... we watched the last two episodes of last season tonight and I can't wait for Thursday!! :)

It's too funny...we started watching BBT b/c I stumbled upon it. Wolf would tell me, w/this kind of groan, "Your show is on..."

Now? He watches it if I'm there or not. And laughs like heck.

And we have a puppy named Bazinga :D

i did watch Bones last wk. So glad to see they're going back to the character the way she'd evolved over the seasons. Beginning of last season, it was like all the progress she'd made, personally, in being able to connect to others was completely wiped out and she was back to being the same character as in the beginning of the series.

Watching the character evolve has def been part of the enjoyment of the series for me, not just the crime/mystery solving.

It's too funny...we started watching BBT b/c I stumbled upon it. Wolf would tell me, w/this kind of groan, "Your show is on..."

Now? He watches it if I'm there or not. And laughs like heck.

Same here. Dh claimed not to like it at first, but I've caught him laughing like crazy while watching the episodes I recorded.

You aren't the only one! I don't get the appeal or find the low-brow humor funny.

Well, thank goodness. I was starting to think it was just dh and I!

My highlight so far was seeing a TV show set in DC that actually looked like DC. I have no idea how Parks and Rec got permission to film here, but it was nice to see a show not look completely absurd. Do other people feel this about their cities?

I don't get the "off season" show schedules. White Collar just had their season finale. Burn Notice (dh likes this one) had theirs a few weeks ago I think. Covert Affairs is off for 4 weeks?

Does anyone know if NY Med or Political Animals is coming back?

Imp, or anyone else, has Flashpoint started yet? I think I read this is its last season.

I'm not sure I'm interested in Grey's Anatomy or not. I haven't enjoyed it as much the last few seasons as I did the earlier ones. Same for Private Practice.

Law and Order UK??

I don't get the "off season" show schedules. White Collar just had their season finale. Burn Notice (dh likes this one) had theirs a few weeks ago I think. Covert Affairs is off for 4 weeks?

Does anyone know if NY Med or Political Animals is coming back?

Imp, or anyone else, has Flashpoint started yet? I think I read this is its last season.

I'm not sure I'm interested in Grey's Anatomy or not. I haven't enjoyed it as much the last few seasons as I did the earlier ones. Same for Private Practice.

Law and Order UK??

I've never watched Flashpoint. All I know is that this is the last season for it (read that in a newspaper article)

That's all those cable shows - AMC, USA, ABC Family, etc. and even Showtime and HBO to an extent - figured out they do better by running their shows during the hiatus of the network shows. Of course, the networks have their own summer off season shows too - but those are usually their unscripted shows these days.