Menu

Does anyone watch America's Next top Model?

what do you think of the homeschooled girl on there? Victoria?

Just curious. I think she's a hoot... a little odd, but quite a character. And I rolled my eyes last week when the one girl said that V didn't have the 'social skills' the rest of them did because she was homeschooled and goes to college online. :rolleyes: She actually said, 'That's what school's for!'

Oh, boy... and here I thought it was for education... :leaving: :lol: :D

I thought she was fun and quirky until she told the girls she wouldn't want a boyfriend because her mom gives her all the love she needs. The way she said it was just weird!

I just found that beyond just being quirky. But she's doing a good job so far with her pictures.

Yeah, that was strange. When she's on the phone with her mom I can't help but laugh... I know, I'm terrible... :lol:

I think she maybe just hasn't met any boys she's considered interesting yet? Which is odd in and of itself lol... :D

I haven't watched any episodes yet of this season, but I've been following one of the discussion boards. I have to root for her as a homeschooled girl, but I also wonder if some of her behavior is an act. Apparently she has a lot of prior modeling experience and even acted in some movies. There's a video on YouTube of her singing "Rehab" and she's really good! Anyway, I'm curious to see how she does on ANTM.

I haven't watched any episodes yet of this season, but I've been following one of the discussion boards. I have to root for her as a homeschooled girl, but I also wonder if some of her behavior is an act. Apparently she has a lot of prior modeling experience and even acted in some movies. There's a video on YouTube of her singing "Rehab" and she's really good! Anyway, I'm curious to see how she does on ANTM.

I wonder a bit too only because she acts like maybe she's a bit sheltered but when they did the topless photo shoot she seemed to jump right in with no hesitation.

She seems pretty talented and goofy!

I don't even know why I still watch this show as Tyra drives me insane, but it was on hulu so I got sucked in again.

What do you guys think of the new format? With the social media scores and the new judges and stuff?

I have to admit I'm still not sure about it... I could see social media swinging someone's score the wrong way just because they think she's pretty, when maybe she doesn't necessarily have what it takes to make it as a model, kwim?

And I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new judges and everything either. Idk... the whole thing just changed so much I'm taking time to decide on it all...

I have been a fan since the beginning and watch it every week.

Victoria is really good but she is a freak when it comes to her mother - it makes me cringe everytime she talks to her mom or about her mom. It is a seriously unhealthy co-dependent relationship and makes HS's look like weird-o's :lol: The apron strings need to be CUT.

I also thought she would balk at the nude photography challenge - there was not even a moment's hesitation.

I rolled my eyes when the one contestant talked about social skills from public schooling - whatever :001_rolleyes:

I think she is a caricature of a homeschooler. Whether her persona is due to the editors editing V to look crazy, V projecting an image she knows will make for good tv and earn her more air time, or whether V is actually as codependent and unstable as she appears is anyone's guess.

I'm not a fan, regardless. I think she makes homeschoolers look clingy, dependent, and psychologically unbalanced. I also noticed how easily she took to the nude shoot. Hmmm... made me think we definitely don't know the whole story on her. Not sure I want to.:glare: