Menu

Calling all Google experts...I have a challenge for you...

I need to design some advertising. All I have at my disposal is the www, Open Office, and a paint program. I need a graphic of a laptop (or other simple, recognizable computer) that I can customize what appears on the screen. So, the screen would be directly facing the viewer, but the keyboard, etc would be slanted for perspective.

I will also have text below the computer, but the computer screen area needs to be 6-8" wide without pixelation.

"Cartoon" or drawing is find, but I would love to find a photo.

Can anyone find something that I can use. This will be for a local non-profit. No one outside of a 25 mile radius of me will see it, but I have this idea and I want it to look nice!

TIA!

:001_smile:

I need to design some advertising. All I have at my disposal is the www, Open Office, and a paint program. I need a graphic of a laptop (or other simple, recognizable computer) that I can customize what appears on the screen. So, the screen would be directly facing the viewer, but the keyboard, etc would be slanted for perspective.

I will also have text below the computer, but the computer screen area needs to be 6-8" wide without pixelation.

"Cartoon" or drawing is find, but I would love to find a photo.

Can anyone find something that I can use. This will be for a local non-profit. No one outside of a 25 mile radius of me will see it, but I have this idea and I want it to look nice!

TIA!

:001_smile:

How about these?

http://stock-image.mediafocus.com/images/previews/laptop-computer-clipart-53092006.jpg

http://cdn.dailyclipart.net/wp-content/uploads/medium/clipart0252.jpg

It's illegal to use a photo off the net for your advertising. If you go to shutterstock.com or istockphoto you can find quite a lot of royalty free photos at very low prices. Hope you can find something that works :)

There are plenty of pics available licensed for non-commercial use or free of restrictions altogether.

There are plenty of pics available licensed for non-commercial use or free of restrictions altogether.

Well, advertising is not "non-commercial use". As far as any sites that might have no restrictions, I'd be wary...who knows if they have photo releases for their subjects, etc. etc. IDK, I was in the ad biz for years; dh still is. My post was based on what is acceptable in the ad industry. YMMV.