Menu

Has anyone received HS Co-op ScienceFusion yet?

I ordered ScienceFusion from the Homeschool Buyers Co-op, and I am still waiting for it. The SF link is due to be up on 9/24, but the books are supposed to be delivered before then. I have no books, no notice of shipments.

I will email, call Saxon hs link at the Co-op, but I am wondering -- if anyone else has ordered -- do you have the books, or are you waiting?

I just received my books yesterday. It came either by fedEx or UPS. (I wasn't home but it was at my door and my post office doesn't deliver, so...)

After you open the books, there is a page of instructions with info you need to send via email to activate the subscription. It says it takes 48 hours.

You should be getting your books soon.

I just received my books yesterday. It came either by fedEx or UPS. (I wasn't home but it was at my door and my post office doesn't deliver, so...)

After you open the books, there is a page of instructions with info you need to send via email to activate the subscription. It says it takes 48 hours.

You should be getting your books soon.

Yesterday -- that is good news. But, whew, they are cutting it close. I called HMH and it seems impossible for them to identify individual HSBC names.

Did you get any kind of shipping notification, or did the books just show up? I am so used to being able to track shipments that not being able to makes me nervous.

They just showed up. I was actually annoyed because I got a package slip on Tuesday and assumed it would be my books. But, it was something else. Then, Wednesday when I was going home, I checked our mail and there was still no new package slip. I was really getting frustrated thinking they were taking their sweet time sending it. :glare:

But, when I got home, there it was, right on the porch.

I sent an email requesting activation yesterday. I just received this reply:

We have received your request for online access to Module C. I have turned this over to our digital team and they will work on getting your access set up. This is a peak time of year for us, so it may take up to 4-5 business days to get the account set up. We thank you for your patience.

I'm not impressed with their shipping/activation process. It's way to close for a class that was supposed to start on the 24th.

I sent an email requesting activation yesterday. I just received this reply:

We have received your request for online access to Module C. I have turned this over to our digital team and they will work on getting your access set up. This is a peak time of year for us, so it may take up to 4-5 business days to get the account set up. We thank you for your patience.

I'm not impressed with their shipping/activation process. It's way to close for a class that was supposed to start on the 24th.

Ugh. I haven't yet tried the activation.