Menu

Pics!

He's that cute and he does housework and herds kids? Swoon...

Yup, he sure does. Takes them all out to give me a break too ;)

And I heard something about cupcakes and kilts once, too :D

:thumbup:

Well, I once shared, via pm, a pic of Wolf in my fave outfit...a towel. There was discussion about fundraising to buy him a kilt, which he agreed to wear, but utlikilts are flipping expensive!

He's sitting on the couch, w/a huge grin and blushing. :D

Yup, he sure does. Takes them all out to give me a break too ;)

Well, I once shared, via pm, a pic of Wolf in my fave outfit...a towel. There was discussion about fundraising to buy him a kilt, which he agreed to wear, but utlikilts are flipping expensive!

He's sitting on the couch, w/a huge grin and blushing. :D

Ha ha!

I'm thinking my dh and his boss/partner could clean up (pun intended) if they wore kilts to their carpet cleaning jobs! Of course, his support hose for his varicose veins would kinda kill the effect. . . . . but they're both pretty cute guys!

And I'd be SO DEAD if he read this!! :D

:leaving:

Ha ha!

I'm thinking my dh and his boss/partner could clean up (pun intended) if they wore kilts to their carpet cleaning jobs! Of course, his support hose for his varicose veins would kinda kill the effect. . . . . but they're both pretty cute guys!

And I'd be SO DEAD if he read this!! :D

:leaving:

Ha! Wolf's fully aware of the Hive's kilt issues, and willing to wear and pose for pics...once I can afford to buy one :lol: