Menu

Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra...help please?

dancer67

My daughter is doing TT Pre-Algebra.

What if she goes through a lesson and flunks? What if she doesn't understand it?

She has always done well with TT so we never had this issue.

But pre-algebra has her stumped and she is having a hard time.

So I am unfamiliar with how to go back and review it. It seems as if the only thing we can do is hit the solutions to the problems she got wrong. And it seems as if you cannot redo the problem, and there isn't any more pratice problems to do.

What did you do in this situation? I do not want her to move on to the next chapter unless I know for sure she understand what she is doing.

Help is appreciated.

Edited by dancer67

What if she goes through a lesson and flunks? What if she doesn't understand it? Can you go back through the lesson and re-do it?

But pre-algebra has her stumped and she isn't understanding it.

So I am unfamiliar with how to go back and review it, and hopefully re-do the problem sets she got wrong?

Help is appreciated.

Yes, you can log in to your parent account and delete her grade so she can redo the lesson.

Look at Khan Academy if you need to supplement a concept.

What if she goes through a lesson and flunks? What if she doesn't

understand it? Can you go back through the lesson and re-do it?

But pre-algebra has her stumped and she isn't understanding it.

So I am unfamiliar with how to go back and review it, and hopefully re-do the problem sets she got wrong?

Help is appreciated.

Do you have the V 2.0? That is the one I am familiar with. With that version you can. They get 2 chances to get the problem right then the program will give them the option to see how to correctly work out the problem. You can go into the parent account and delete the lesson then have her re-do it later (or right away, though I would recommend atleast waiting until the next day)

This will probably be obvious once you log into your parent account, but you can also delete specific problems. So it's nice to be able to delete the problems that they got wrong (so they don't feel slammed with the whole lesson again) and keep doing those until they get 95 or 100% or whatever. I love that feature.

This will probably be obvious once you log into your parent account, but you can also delete specific problems. So it's nice to be able to delete the problems that they got wrong (so they don't feel slammed with the whole lesson again) and keep doing those until they get 95 or 100% or whatever. I love that feature.

:iagree: