Menu

If i wanted to do Beth Moore's Esther study on my own....

Just the workbook, and you can watch the videos online.

It's one of my favorite ones! Video 4 is especially good. :grouphug:

ETA--Here's a link but I don't know if it's video or just audio, but audio is fine.

So i would get "the member book"? http://www.amazon.com/Esther-Its-Tough-Being-Woman/dp/1415865965/ref=la_B001IGNYS0_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348104335&sr=1-4

And thank u! What i dont get is that it says it is 10 sessions, but itunes is only showing four?

Edited by Halcyon

Yes, the member book is the workbook. Do you have a Lifeway store near you? It'll be cheaper there. (No postage, for one.)

IDK about the sessions; I had some trouble looking for them on the Living Proof site. Let me poke around and see if I can find them.

If you feel comfortable, you might see if any nearby churches have them and would let you borrow. It's kinda pricy to do them online by yourself...

I don't know if the videos are $5 each or $5 for all of them together. I imagine $5 each. Still cheaper than buying the whole series for yourself.

http://www.lifeway.com/Product/esther-its-tough-being-a-woman-video-sessions-m00000120?intcmp=iTeam3-Tiled-BethMoore-Downloads-Esther

I did use them once when I couldn't get to class and there were several of us waiting for the spare disk. They work well.