Menu

My Opinion of Train just went down..

So in May I purchased tickets to Train for my girls' birthday. Their b-day was in August. The concert was supposed to be Sunday. Granted, it was an outdoor venue (covered stage), and it rained all day. However, the rain stopped more than 3 hours before they were to take the stage, and radar showed we were done. We were walking out the door, when my friend called to tell me they "postponed". Just got an email from the venue that the band is NOT going to reschedule. Now, I checked their tour schedule the other day, and they could have fit us in, and it wouldn't have been out of their way either.

Dd1 is heartbroken. Her dog died Sat night, the only thing she had to look forward to is now taken away. Oh, and she basically lost her best friend the week before because the girl was so rude to her at her b-day party.

Ugh!

ETA: And this is the first time a band has EVER cancelled at this venue. There have been plenty of concerts held in the rain. Wimps!

Edited by Unicorn