Menu

Play along: Having one of those day when...

Having one of those days when...

...the child chooses "Mom" as the subject of her "write a description" assignment, and then proudly shows off, "Mom is highly dangerous when angry. Caution: approach with care!" (Except extravagantly misspelled, of course.)

...the child chooses "Mom" as the subject of her "write a description" assignment, and then proudly shows off, "Mom is highly dangerous when angry. Caution: approach with care!" (Except extravagantly misspelled, of course.)

I love this! My dc would write this too. :D

My child is very creatively inventing new ways to not get started on her work which include distracting me with my favorite snack and volunteering to vacuum the living room. So far it is working, of course. I'm busy on Wednesdays, and I'm pretty sure she's figured out that if she delays until my afternoon meetings that she gets to skip schoolwork for the day. Kids learn some things we didn't intend to teach.

the world is just out to get my 11 year old. No one know how hard she has it even though she tries to explain loudly and frequently and the fact that her odious parents expect her to do math and go to piano lessons even though she's tired is probably some kind of human rights violation. :glare: