Menu

Bunny questions!

We have had Pops for a bit over a month now. She is deeply loved! She is the baby of the family and is always in someones arms. Many times sleeping with a kid. :001_smile: Again we adore her. That being said I cannot cannot cannot get over her using the floor as a bathroom. She just makes a mess in the litterbox. I was wondering can we put baby diapers on her? I know we can buy the things you can reuse but that kinda grosses me out too so I would rather do the whole use and toss.

I know that is not a good thing but I have OCD when it comes to stuff like this. Especially animal stuff. If my kids had a potty problem I could handle it. I can't when it is an animal. The thought of putting animal urine in my washer freaks me out.

Are you saying she won't use the litter box at all? Is she just digging in the litter box? I don't know what kind of litter you're using, but you might want to try changing it and if she's just digging in the litter box you should get her something else to dig in.

My buns were potty trained within their first day of being introduced to their litter boxes. Neither of them ever peed anywhere they shouldn't have. The only thing they ever did was on occasion a poop ball would fall out of their butts as they ran. :lol:

Are you saying she won't use the litter box at all? Is she just digging in the litter box? I don't know what kind of litter you're using, but you might want to try changing it and if she's just digging in the litter box you should get her something else to dig in.

My buns were potty trained within their first day of being introduced to their litter boxes. Neither of them ever peed anywhere they shouldn't have. The only thing they ever did was on occasion a poop ball would fall out of their butts as they ran. :lol:

She uses it make sa HUGE mess and still uses my floor She would get out of her little hut thing alot more if she had a diaper or something. I also have 2 cats and I think the cats are jealouse of the little box she uses.