Menu

I thought I might have a problem... (food)

It's a wet, dreary day, so I thought I'd play with something fun for dinner. I wound up making eggroll cheeseburgers. After my first bite, I couldn't stop thinking about all of the neat things I could stuff in an eggroll wrapper! Pizza type stuff! Dessert type stuff! Chicken stuff!

I almost ignored visionsof my future butt and was about to tell dh he could buy the fryer he's been trying to talk me into!

And then I ate a second one.

My tummy says no more eggroll meals, and no deep fryer!

:tongue_smilie:

Not sure of the spelling.

But when I was a kid my parents took a class where they made something wrapped in filo.

After that my Mom was under the mistaken believe if you took anything and wrapped it in filo it was good and tasty.

The things she wrapped got stranger and stranger. We all called it quits and banned filo from the house when she made peanut butter sandwiches wrapped in filo.

One of the most popular dessert at our City's "taste of" festive is Cookie Dough eggrolls. The dough gets warm and melty but not cooked by the time the wrapper is done. They are fabulous. But since you don't want to eat any more eggrolls you can just ignore this :lol:.

:lol:

I so did not need to know that!

(Thank goodness I'm out of chocolate chips!)

Not sure of the spelling.

But when I was a kid my parents took a class where they made something wrapped in filo.

After that my Mom was under the mistaken believe if you took anything and wrapped it in filo it was good and tasty.

The things she wrapped got stranger and stranger. We all called it quits and banned filo from the house when she made peanut butter sandwiches wrapped in filo.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: