Menu

Does anyone else get pregnancy like symptoms if they're not pregnant?

It seems to happen to me every once in a while. I haven't tested, but I have pregnancy symptoms. I'm pretty sure that I'm not though b/c dh has been dealing with MRSA and TeA has been hit/miss (I know, I know, it only takes once).

Plus, my cycle is messed up. Since dd (15 months) has been about 6 months old, it's varied between 30-32 days. Last month, it was 27 days, which through me for a loop. So, now I don't really know when to expect my period:glare:.

I keep telling myself that I'm not pregnant and that it's just PMS-like pregnancy symptoms. I mean, I could test, but without really knowing when my period should be here, the test might not be accurate.

Anyone else deal with this junk:001_huh:. I slightly annoyed with myself!

I've always had irregular periods, anything from 26 days to 40 days, so that doesn't surprise me.

Something that I do find disconcerting: I sometimes get that feeling you have when the baby first starts to move: the movement feels like a tiny bug walking, or a feather stroking your belly.

Laura

DH has been bugging me today, anytime I feel bad he starts in about me being pregnant. I have felt or horrible for the past two days: diarrhea, nausea, exhaustion, gas (burping), no appetite.

AF has not been regular since my tubal ligation in 2007. Now my cycle is about 64 days. My lmp was in early July. I would go get it checked out, but we don't have the money.

I think it is PMS, and it stinks.

:grouphug:

I've always had irregular periods, anything from 26 days to 40 days, so that doesn't surprise me.

Something that I do find disconcerting: I sometimes get that feeling you have when the baby first starts to move: the movement feels like a tiny bug walking, or a feather stroking your belly.

Laura

I get that, too. It is VERY disconcerting, I agree.

I get this at times. It always makes me panic, even when I am certain I can't be pregnant.

The past few months I have been having the same heightened sense of smell and certain smell aversions that always signaled pregnancy in the past. DH actually noticed and asked if I was expecting! I am starting to wonder if it is some early symptom of perimenopause or something.

Laura

Me, too! It's so weird. I think the rest is hormonal for me. Once in awhile af is all wonky and dh had a v, so I'm 99.9% sure it's just my crazy hormones.

Yeah, once I turned out to have the stomach flu coming on, and two other times I got a very faint positive on a pregnancy test followed by a very heavy and painful period.

These days I track my cycle on a phone ap so I always know how far along I am, and I do my best to wait until I am late to test. I hate knowing before things stick.

Dollar Tree's tests are almost as good as First Response Early Result; but are MUCH cheaper. Buy 5-10; take them whenever you've had symptoms for more than 5 days.