Menu

Ok, what is with people today?

Last night someone broke into my car. My son's ds was stolen, but we haven't discovered anything else missing.

Now, We just had someone pull thru the neighbor's driveway, across their yard into our yard to ask if we would sell them eggs. There is the equivalent of a large empty lot between us since we both have 3 acres and our houses are on the far boundaries from each other. My son came in the house and said there were people outside wanting to buy eggs or I would not have known they were in the yard. After I said no, they backed up across our yard, the neighbor's yard again and out the neighbor's driveway. If you know the person in the blue volvo that did this, well, remind them of polite manners I guess. I honestly don't have any to sell today, but if I did, I wouldn't want to sell to someone who thinks that they can drive across a stranger's yard into another stranger's yard to buy eggs because they can see chickens in my back yard. I don't know if I should be creeped out, or angry, or both.