DawnM

You vote  

1. 1. You vote

• iphone 5
    • New Galaxy phone (I think S3?)
    • Other completely
    • No idea, just felt like responding

dh should get for his work phone.

Now, he doesn't really do much WORK on it other than emailing and calling, so extra features aren't a concern.

Right now he has a Blackberry and hates it. He wants to be able to surf, play music, read on the screen, and that sort of thing.

I love my iPhone, so that's what I voted for, but I think it's really personal preference--you gotta play around with each possibility and see what works for you. I have a friend who has a Samsung and I think it's an utter piece of carp. I could never use it. But she hates any and all Apple products, so...to each his own!

I am wondering how long he will have to wait to get the iphone 5.

He can't even order it until it is one of the offerings on the company's website. It isn't there yet, but the Galaxy is.

But my guess is that once it is available to the company, it will be on back-order.

We are going to Disney Oct. 28. I want his new phone by then so I can play with it! :lol:

Dh said he is still kind of going back and forth. He likes the idea of a bigger screen (Galaxy) and that he can add more memory.

But then he says he doesn't use much memory anyway (his work will pay for 16gb and won't let him upgrade with his own $$ :glare:) He doesn't use that many apps.

Everything else we have is APple, so getting an iphone would sync with our itunes account, etc....

Dawn

If you already use Itunes then by all means, go with Iphone. BUT I had never had Apple products and never used Itunes. It seriously irked me to have to deal with that instead of my normal music player. I have a Samsung Infuse and I love it. Plus, dh and I can share apps (his is an android phone also), my dd can get them on her tablet - just makes life easier all the way around.

Yeah, that would be the opposite of us. I have a Macbook Pro, the family has an iMac, we have an ipad, two iphones, and an ipod touch.

So, adding an iphone would make sense.

ALTHOUGH, for work, he does use a PC and we do have one PC at home.

So, he could really do both. He doesn't do a whole lot of apps, but so far that is because he has a phone that doesn't do apps.

Dawn

If you already use Itunes then by all means, go with Iphone. BUT I had never had Apple products and never used Itunes. It seriously irked me to have to deal with that instead of my normal music player. I have a Samsung Infuse and I love it. Plus, dh and I can share apps (his is an android phone also), my dd can get them on her tablet - just makes life easier all the way around.