Menu

Who was your favorite MASH character

I loved Mash. I really loved the relationship between Radar and Col. Blake. I loved when Col. Potter talked about Mrs. Potter. Flagg and Sidney were great characters.

My aunt was not a big tv watcher, but so many people told her how funny Mash was, so she decided to try it. The first episode she watched was when Col. Blake left. Not funny. She never watched again.

Sniff...you're all making me nostalgic. I still get teary when I remember the episode where Henry finally gets to go home. At the very end, Radar walks into surgery holding a radiogram and looking stricken - Henry's helicopter taking him out went down and he was killed.

Oh man... I love reminiscing about MASH. Is there anywhere to watch it online now?

I loved everyone. If I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be Colonel Potter...

I remember one episode that was just recap moments of all the tricks they played on Frank. I can't remember ever laughing so hard!

I prefer the original cast. Colonel Potter was great, but I loved Henry. Still, I cast another vote for Radar as my favorite character. But Frank was great. You loved to hate him. Dh and I often quote M*A*S*H.

"It's nice to be nice to the nice." Frank

"The plot thins." Hawkeye

"I am me!" Korean man regarding his id when seeking medical attention

"Come on in and take off your skin and rattle around in your bones." Margaret, Hawkeye and Trapper, after a few