Menu

DS11's Acting Debut (CC)

Below is the link to the Kickstarter promo for OurShow in which ds has a part - he plays the part of John D. Weber.

DS' screen name is Michael McCosh.

I am NOT sharing this for funding support - totally not doing that. I am sharing this and asking that you will share it if you are so inclined with your friends and family, and you ask them to do the same.

The wider this is distributed, the better chance it has of becoming funded -- but not by any of you.;)

And, ftr, all the kids in the show are homeschooled kids. And it wasn't even planned that way.

Thanks and enjoy! My ds' part is at the end.

http://kck.st/QexDaz

I agree and I think the show is great (I am also biased! :D)

Yeah, well, what's a little bias between friends, huh?;)

We miss you guys -- i mentioned to my kids that William and Kate are in Kuala Lumpur........kids not impressed........only care that you and your family are there.

We went someplace with michael last week - i cannot remember where - and he wore his malaysian soccer jersey (which he wears almost everyplace) and it was a huge hit.

Miss you guys!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Yeah, well, what's a little bias between friends, huh?;)

We miss you guys -- i mentioned to my kids that William and Kate are in Kuala Lumpur........kids not impressed........only care that you and your family are there.

We went someplace with michael last week - i cannot remember where - and he wore his malaysian soccer jersey (which he wears almost everyplace) and it was a huge hit.

Miss you guys!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

We were JUST at the store where I bought it last weekend and I found myself wondering if he had outgrown it yet and if you needed me to mail you a bigger one. :D

The kids are still begging for a dog like yours and asking when we are going back to see you all again. I told them I want to convince you all to come here for a visit too! Any chance? ;)

Of course, my plan is to just move in to your little cottage so we can drink coffee and go shopping together all the time!

We were JUST at the store where I bought it last weekend and I found myself wondering if he had outgrown it yet and if you needed me to mail you a bigger one. :D

The kids are still begging for a dog like yours and asking when we are going back to see you all again. I told them I want to convince you all to come here for a visit too! Any chance? ;)

Of course, my plan is to just move in to your little cottage so we can drink coffee and go shopping together all the time!

When will u be here? :toetap05:

I'm still waiting.:toetap05:

So tell me what kind of dog is Otis? Just in case.... :tongue_smilie:

Otis is a cavachon -- a cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a bison Frisee

I wish i had gotten two when we got otis -- otis would love having another puppy to play with. Over the weekend, we were at my sister's house and my niece was there with Adelaide - who is Otis' sister.

They bonded immediately and played together the entire weekend. Otis had a ball.