Menu

How can I not be such a mommy fail in the evenings?

Snort. My first thought was The Princess Bride movie. Sorry. :)

You are much more elequent than I am today! My DH is so very good about this. I am honored. I am loved. I joyfully - and I truly mean that - serve my family...until they make me crazy. ;) It's not a competition, we just have different roles in the family.

(and today's been a bit better!)

Ohh it's rainy here and that is the perfect movie for this!

Stepping on Cheerios kills braincells. :D It's a fact. Thankfully, you can recover. (meaning, some blame it on the kids, I'll blame it on the cheerios.)

Edited by justamouse

I could have written your post, word for word almost. Except my time starts around 8. I feel terrible because I'm impatient and SO grouchy. By 8 pm I have been on the job for 12-13 hours and I need a BREAK. I think anyone who had been working for that long without a break would be grouchy.

I don't have the answer but I do have a sympathy hug! :grouphug:

This is me, too, except I've been on the job for a good 15 hours by 8. But I am just done by dinner time. Done. Full stop.

I have no suggestions, other than routine and preparedness already covered... Well, and don't sell them yet. In a few years, they will be more helpful, self-cleaning (more or less), and literate. My evenings are much easier these days, though I'm no less done with the day.