Menu

Oak Meadow

Is Oak Meadow always this slow when fulfilling orders? I placed an order on the 4th. The next day they charged my card. Last week I received an email from them stating that orders were being filled and shipped within 7-10 days. Okay fine. Does that mean 7-10 BUSINESS days or just 7-10 days? I'm curious because according to my account online, my order is still being processed and hasn't shipped.

I know that this time of year is busy. Maybe I'm just impatient to get the new stuff. :D Maybe I'm feeling huffy because I was erroneously charged over $300 by another company and I still haven't received something that I ordered from someone almost a month ago. :glare:

Edited by hthnmamax2
typos

Is Oak Meadow always this slow when fulfilling orders? I placed an order on the 4th. The next day they charged my card. Last week I received an email from them stating that orders were being filled and shipped within 7-10 days. Okay fine. Does that mean 7-10 BUSINESS days or just 7-10 days? I'm curious because according to my account online, my order is still being processed and hasn't shipped.

I know that this time of year is busy. Maybe I'm just impatient to get the new stuff. :D Maybe I'm feeling huffy because I was erroneously charged over $300 by another company and I still haven't received something that I ordered from someone almost a month ago. :glare:

I would suggest giving them a call and letting them know your concerns, as well as inquiring as to where the books actually are at the moment. August and September are terrible times to order curriculum at almost any company. Everyone else is trying to get in their last minute orders, too.

• 3 weeks later...