Menu

Green Pastures Fermented CLO HELP!

4ofus

I have this in hand for my kids & I. I've taken it 2xs & end up "burping" the oily taste for hours. I fight the sensation to puke. I don't see how the boys will possibly be able to keep it down. Anyone who takes it successfully, your suggestions would be so appreciated!!!

TY!

The fermented liquid clo is a whole different beast of fish oil. I sometimes do a honey chaser(a very small bit on the spoon) but to be honest it's pretty nasty. Before they started fermenting the clo I got the kids to take it pretty easily but now I've given up. I don't blame them, the fermentation causes it to really burn your throat. I just bought some clo off of WPs good list and it is much less strong tasting so I'm hoping they can tolerate it.

my kids take it with a warm water chaser. It does burn their throats if they don't do this: put the CLO in their mouth and BEFORE they swallow, they add the warm water, swish it to mix it and then swallow...no problem. they take the cinnamin Tingle flavor.

I take the caspules at night so I don't have any burping problems.