Menu

Need name help

After a year of saving and making little payments my new tortoises will be coming home on Thursday. I have wanted tortoises for 20 years and can finally get them! I am getting male and female syrian torts, already adults and pretty much as big as they will ever get (they are a smaller tort breed, not one of those beasts that needs a whole yard lol).

Anyway, I am excited as can be, the tortoise table is almost set up and now it is time to start thinking of names.

Syrian torts are also known as golden greeks so I thought names from greek mythology might be neat, but I am up for any ideas.

So pairs of boy/girl names please :)

After a year of saving and making little payments my new tortoises will be coming home on Thursday. I have wanted tortoises for 20 years and can finally get them! I am getting male and female syrian torts, already adults and pretty much as big as they will ever get (they are a smaller tort breed, not one of those beasts that needs a whole yard lol).

:)

The bolded is what I was wondering as soon as I started reading! :D

Zeus and Hera ?

Persephone and Hades?

Orpheus and Eurydice?

Ooo! Maybe Hades could have some flame detailing done on his shell, kinda like a cool car! ;)