Menu

tuna fish...would you eat this??

Please get rid of it.

I had the most awful food poisoning from a tuna fish sandwich at a restaurant. I'll spare you the details but it left me passed out on the bathroom floor.

It took me another 10 years before I ate tuna fish again and actually I have only had it about 3-4 times in 20 years I was so traumatized.

Please get rid of it.

I had the most awful food poisoning from a tuna fish sandwich at a restaurant. I'll spare you the details but it left me passed out on the bathroom floor.

It took me another 10 years before I ate tuna fish again and actually I have only had it about 3-4 times in 20 years I was so traumatized.

That sounds like my encounter with an old hard boiled egg.

Please get rid of it.

I got food poisoning once from those pre-cooked chicken strips in a bag. I remember the passed out on the bathroom floor thing.

I hear this a lot about tuna, though. It makes me wonder. Does bad tuna not smell/taste bad?

:iagree:

My stomach turns just thinking of the smell. :ack2:

Here's a funny story for you...i had made this cake, and I saw a crumb sitting on the countertop, so I ate it....Surprise! It was a piece of tuna. :glare:

Luckily, since I moved out of my parents' house, I have had no more tuna surprises!

Here's a funny story for you...i had made this cake, and I saw a crumb sitting on the countertop, so I ate it....Surprise! It was a piece of tuna. :glare:

Luckily, since I moved out of my parents' house, I have had no more tuna surprises!

:eek: This is why I try to train my children ( and dh) not to eat crumbs off the counter, no matter how tempting they are. :lol: