Menu

Where to sell (online) used Kozy Mei Tai?

I have a barely used Kozy Mei Tai carrier that I would love to sell online, but I don't know where to sell it. Any suggestions?

I live in the middle of nowhere where I have never seen anyone else wearing their babies, otherwise I would try to sell it locally. We don't have Craigslist or anything like that.

They're also known as VirusSwappers. I'd recommend a strong malware/antivirus set up on your computer if you frequent there.

I'd try thebabywearer first.

I've bought and sold there with no problems in 5+ years. :confused:

Babywarer was my first thought, but I don't on wow if there's any posting requirements. I believe Diaperswappers has some. There's always eBay....

I've bought and sold there with no problems in 5+ years. :confused:

Babywarer was my first thought, but I don't on wow if there's any posting requirements. I believe Diaperswappers has some. There's always eBay....

Type "diaperswappers virus" in google. Not everyone has issues, but there have been enough (LOTS) over the years to where the owner, Lee, and the mods have deleted every complaint. There's also quite a few complaints of scammers because the mods made excuses or let known scammers continue to do business on there, and then tell you tough luck. The most memorable was when not one, but TWO separate hosts/mods were caught stealing from the kitty during a co-op. Second mod took it over only to screw the participants over again.

I used to be on Diaperswappers years ago and wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole knowing all the issues that have come to light. It's one of those things where not everyone is going to have a bad outcome, but really, why take the risk? There are more places on the internet to talk about cloth diapers and buy/sell/trade.

They're also known as VirusSwappers. I'd recommend a strong malware/antivirus set up on your computer if you frequent there.

I'd try thebabywearer first.

Oh! Wow. I mostly used the forum five years ago or more, but I did sell (including a yearkr two ago to a brand new member, who used the wrong address no less!) without incident many times. Bizarre. I've got several wraps I need to sell. Maybe I will go back to the babywearer to try to sell them, then. Yikes. I only did a coop once for a carrier, I think, and it was definitely through tbw.