Menu

Downton Abbey Season 3 premiers in the UK tonight!

A good friend of mine was telling me that I need to watch this series. I have been seeing it mentioned here and elsewhere for awhile now and yet I never really looked into it. I'm also a bit embarrassed to admit that whenever I saw it written somewhere I always ready it as DownTOWN Abbey. I don't know why I never read it the right way.. LOL

In any event, we have netflix and amazon streaming so I think I should probably get started on Season 1.

Will BBC online be streaming episodes?

It's not a BBC show--it's on ITV. ITV has the first episode of season 3 available for streaming in the UK now, but so far I've been unable to get it to play using TunnelBear. If I can't access it on ITV, I'll just wait till it's on PBS. It's more fun being able to talk about it with other people on Facebook anyway.

Edited by WordGirl

It's not a BBC show--it's on ITV. ITV has the first episode of season 3 available for streaming in the UK now, but so far I've been unable to get it to play using TunnelBear. If I can't access it on ITV, I'll just wait till it's on PBS. It's more fun being able to talk about it with other people on Facebook anyway.

There's a facebook page called Period Movies and all kinds od DA discussion on it.

• 1 month later...